Results

Monday, June 28, 2010

Results is out!!!!!
Finally, I got my results and I am quite satisfied with it even though it is not a superb results.
For me, I am really fine with it. Thank God!!!
By seeing the results, I also found out that my GPA is 4.00. That's something new for me!!!!
It's great!!!
The happiest thing is that I managed to get a good result for my biology!!!
Wootssssss!!!!!

Course:

MONASH UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION YEAR (3650)

Year

Unit title

Credit points

Mark

Grade

2009

ENGLISH PART A

6

81

HD

2009

CHEMISTRY PART A

6

85

HD

2009

MATHEMATICS PART A

6

95

HD

2009

ADVANCED MATHEMATICS PART A

6

92

HD

2010

ENGLISH PART B

6

84

HD

2010

BIOLOGY PART B

6

94

HD

2010

CHEMISTRY PART B

6

91

HD

2010

MATHEMATICS PART B

6

96

HD


Grade point average (GPA) and Weighted average mark (WAM)

Course

GPA

WAM

MONASH UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION YEAR

4.00

89.75


4 comments:

Unknown said...

chia me!! and i oso just remembered u owe me money twice =.= LOL!

之乎者也 said...

oh ya, last nite still say wan to pay u back!! old liao!!! paiseh, haha... nxt time when meet chia u again. remember to claim back from me o! hehe...

Daphne ❤ ♏ said...

wapiang!!! u no need all get 80++ eh, still all HD, really.......!!! 干拜下风!!
see ur results till too shocked, my chinese suddenly become good ki~~~ LOL~~ congratz!!

之乎者也 said...

haha... thx so much o!!! noe how to use four word chinese then say become good??? cheh!!!! haha.....